Fitness / Rates & Passes
- DROP-IN: $30 (includes a mat rental)
- PREMIUM DROP-IN: $35 (includes a mat rental, boxed water, and a yoga towel)
- 5-Punch Pass: $125 • 3 months expiration
- 10-Punch Pass: $225 • 6 months expiration
- 25-Punch Pass: $450 • 12 months expiration
- Monthly Unlimited: $175 / month
- Annual Unlimited: $1,320 / year
- VIP Membership: $125 / month
YOGA & FITNESS PRIVATES
- IN-STUDIO starting at $175 / hour
- IN-HOME starting at $225 / hour
- + $30 per additional person
Private training sessions help you make the most out of your practice and wellness.
Privates are ideal individual interests and needs—from beginners to experienced practitioners
looking for a more focused approach. Our experienced teachers will guide you to your fullest potential.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see which one of our skilled faculty
would be the best fit for your needs and interests.
We offer a variety of styles and intentions:
Power Yoga / Vinyasa Flow / Beginner Yoga / Hatha Yoga / Iyengar Yoga
Yoga Therapy / Restorative Yoga / Yin Yoga / Meditation and Yoga Nidra / O2 Sculpt / O2 Fit
YOGA & FITNESS MEMBERSHIP
As an O2 member, receive unlimited yoga and fitness classes with monthly payments automatically deducting from your account. Additional benefits include discounts on retail, workshops and at our Oxygen Spa.
YOGA & FITNESS COMMITMENT
- A 6-month minimum commitment
- $125 / month
YOGA & FITNESS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- 15% Off all Spa Treatments
- 10% Off all Retail (including Spa products)
YOGA THERAPY WITH TRISHKA LEMOS
Join us for ongoing therapy sessions with Trishka Lemos (Certified Yoga Therapist IAYT; Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher Intermediate Junior II; Registered Yoga Alliance E-RYT-500). Trishka designs these intimate sessions for yoga students with chronic or complex conditions including knee, back, hip, neck, and shoulder pain; infertility; pregnancy; low immunity; headaches/migraines; jet lag; fatigue; emotional instability; hyper/hypothyroid; high cholestrol; kidney/liver problems; anxiety; digestive issues; depression; diabetes; high/low blood pressure; asthma; scoliosis; & insomnia.
Classes are held every Monday and Wednesday at 2:30 pm, and an initial private consultation is required prior to joining (unless you already have an Iyengar therapy sequence).
Students may purchase:
- An initial package that includes 20 sessions including the initial private consultation for $1,300 (a $1,575 value)
- A 10-punch pass for $650
- A single drop-in for $80
- A private consultation with Trishka is required if you don’t already have an approved Iyengar Therapy Sequence, $275