To Our Loyal Clients,
We hope you continue to stay safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. We have been closely following all announcements and new precautions made by Pitkin County in regards to COVID-19. Our intention is to provide the safest space for our community with great awareness and care.
We strongly encourage you to activate the CO Exposure Notification App on your smart phone. To find out more, visit addyourphone.com, and for additional resources on COVID-19, see covid19.colorado.gov.
You can contact our front desk with questions at (970) 925-4002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We would love to see you and please feel rest assured that we’re doing everything we can to keep the community healthy and safe.
O2 YOGA & PILATES STUDIO COVID-19 PROTOCOL
Please read the following protocols as these may have changed since your last visit. These protocols reflect the Pitkin County guidelines that we must adhere to in order to keep our business open and are put in place to keep everyone healthy and safe.
• Class capacity is significantly smaller and we are not accepting walk-ins at this time. Every student must sign up for class by calling our front desk, visiting our website, or using our O2 Aspen / Mindbody app.
• Students, teachers, and staff must wear masks at all times.
• Yoga students are asked to bring any props they wish to use to class. However, we do have mats available for rent.
• The water station will be closed so students are asked to bring their own.
• For no shows or late cancels, students will be charged in full or a $10 fee if they are yoga unlimited members.
• All students and teachers must sign a COVID-19 waiver at the front desk upon arrival.
• Students will check in at the front desk initially to sign the waiver.
• There are markers on the stairs 6 feet apart for students to wait in line to enter the studio.
• For the Pilates studio, the equipment is placed 6' apart to keep everyone distant.
• For the yoga studio, teachers will assign students a space in the studio. There are mat markers clearly outlined, and these are the only locations where students may place their mats to ensure a 6’ distance.
• Windows and doors will remain cracked to promote air flow.
• We allotted ample time before and after each class to thoroughly clean the studio.
• Students must wipe any props they use with an antibacterial wipe or spray & towel, and an O2 staff member will do a second cleaning to disinfect these surfaces as well including steam cleaning the mats with antibacterial.
PLEASE STAY AT HOME IF:
You feel sick or you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: headache, sore throat, fever, dry cough, recent inability to taste or smell, shortness of breath, ear aches, body aches, diarrhea, fatigue, vomiting, and/or abdominal pain.
O2 reserves the right to turn away clients for any reason related to COVID-19 symptoms.
O2 ASPEN BOUTIQUE
• Boutique hours are 8am-6pm
• Cash will not be accepted
• Sanitation Area provided for use before, during, and after shopping
• Social Distancing is required, staff and clients must remain at least 6 feet apart
• Boutique is cleaned and disinfected after closing each day
• Masks are mandatory in-store
O2 ASPEN SPA
The Spa is open for massages, facials, tinting, and waxing to ease you out of quarantine.
Please note our new spa COVID-10 Protocol:
• Masks are mandatory before and after treatments
• Fill out the MindBody waiver prior to treatment
• Arrive 5 minutes before treatments
• Please wait outside the studio doors, our therapist will greet you there
• Wash your hands before and after treatments
• After your treatment, your therapist will lead you upstairs to check out
Group classes and private instruction are available in our main pilates studio and private studio, addresses listed below.
Private sessions will be limited to 50 minutes to allow for extra time to clean the space and equipment. Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation as well as a reminder of what to bring (masks and water bottle) and all new information you will need regarding COVID-19 precautions. You may also view these precautions along with our employee requirements below.
Main Pilates Studio Address (Using Side door through studio for entrance and exit):
408 S Mill St, Aspen, CO 81611
Private Pilates Studio Address:
301 East Hopkins, Aspen CO 81611
(Above the restaurant Meat and Cheese for you locals!)
We will be following the guidelines that the CDC has provided for cleaning all surfaces and equipment that our clients are using. Please see the following link to the information that we are referencing.
As of May 11th, 2020 we will not be using any fabric props (blankets, bolsters, etc) that cannot be cleaned with a spray disinfectant or antibacterial wipe.
O2 WILL CONTINUE TO GROW VIRTUALLY
O2 is working to minimize risk to our clients and staff, it is important that we all continue to promote wellness and self-care while continuing to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
APPROVAL & BEAUTY BOXES: Our stylists and esthetician are working hard to bring O2 to you! Sign up for O2's Approval Box and receive a hand-select active and loungewear box. Freshen up your skincare route and schedule a consult with one of our estheticians to discuss your needs and determine which of our products will best serve your skin.
Wishing you health, happiness and positivity during this time,
The O2 Team
If you have concerns or any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out by calling 970.925.4002 or emailing email@example.com. Additionally, if you wish to file a complaint, you may do so by completing this form. Please know, as a small, local business, our number one priority is this special community which includes our clients and teachers. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience, please let us know.